See Your World Through New Eyes
Through live data integration, Concept3D’s mapping software adds real-time data to your map to transform it into a dynamic repository of actionable information or through a holding ground to serve up content and mapping information.
Combine 3D models, mapping, and real-time information to add actionable information creating another layer of value
- Live video within the 3D digital map
- Track assets or manage capacity to map visualization
- Keeping riders happy by allowing the up-to-the-second status of bus, car or other types of transportation using the interactive map app
- Import event and calendar information directly to the location
Partner & Complimentary Applications
We look to our partners for technologies, because they’re great at what they specialize in.
- PI Systems — Operational intelligence aggregate
- Localist — Event calendar software
- ArcGIS — GIS data platform
- Modo — Turn-Key Mobile Applications
- Ride Systems, Transloc, DoubleMap, Syncromatics — Live tracking of transportation vehicles
Explore Concept3D’s Feed Types
- Content – Custom or 100% managed from the CMS
- Transit – Planes, trains, and automobiles, but also buses
- Assets Tracking – Transit feeds only for things rather than vehicles
- Calendar – Events tied to place
- Capacity – How many at each locale
- Video – Connected to location or pin drop bubble
Where APIs Come In
Concept3d 3D supports both content and wayfinding APIs. The content API delivers content managed and stored within the CMS while wayfinding delivers the custom wayfinding routes to other internal or third-party applications.